CRM says Commit. Score is Unlikely: The champion has left or changed roles; Customer timeline does not match the close date: "We are aiming to have this done before quarter end on our side.".
Close date is Dec 19. Customer said: "We are aiming to have this done before quarter end on our side". Plus 2 more.
Harbor Logistics is still in Commit at $240,000 with a December 19 close, yet the customer has not replied in 18 days, the champion Rachel Donnelly has changed roles, and the customer said they are aiming to finish before quarter end. CFO Linda Choi has called $240,000 high for year one and asked for a Savannah-only start, and no customer email or meeting supports the rep's view that Linda just needs to sign.
Draft to Maya
Maya, Harbor is still in Commit at $240,000 with a December 19 close, but we have had no customer reply in 18 days. Rachel has moved to a new role, and Linda Choi has said $240,000 is still high for year one. Can you get a reply from Steve Barrett or Linda by Friday, November 6, on whether they will accept the Savannah-only start with Charleston added after six months? If we cannot get that, let's move the deal out of Commit to Best Case so the forecast matches what we actually know.
Cobalt Mining's $185,000 deal is still in Best Case with a December 28 close, but the ops budget review moved to December 26 and Ridgeline Sensors quoted a lower gateway count. Ingrid Solberg asked on October 27 for a defense of the higher gateway count, and no next step has been committed.
Draft to Maya
Maya, the Cobalt Mining deal is still in Best Case for December 28, but the ops budget review moved to December 26 and Ridgeline's lower gateway quote is the issue. Ingrid asked on October 27 why our gateway count is higher so she can defend it internally, and I don't see a reply yet. Can you send me a plan by Friday, November 1, that covers the gateway justification and a specific next meeting with Ingrid before the budget review? If we can't tie the count to her requirements by then, let's talk about moving the deal out of Best Case so the forecast reflects the risk.
Get a customer reply this week or move it out of Commit
Summit Freight ($162,000) is forecast as Commit with a 2026-12-24 close, yet the last customer message was Bill Hartigan's 2026-09-15 email saying he needed to talk to his board, and there has been no reply in 31 days across three follow-ups. The rep's verbal yes is not supported by any customer email or meeting, so the forecast is at risk.
Draft to Maya
Maya, Summit Freight is still in Commit at $162,000, but the last thing we have from Bill is his September 15 note saying he needs to take it to his board. Your three follow-ups since then have had no reply. Can you get a written response from Bill by Friday, even a short one confirming where the board stands and whether the order form is with legal? If you can't get that by Friday, let's move the deal out of Commit to Best Case so the forecast reflects what we actually know. Let's talk through it today if you have a few minutes.